This year is seriously going fast .... i mean even the weekends just fly by.
I am glad to see the end of Monday ... its just not my favourite day of the week. I have been feeling a bit flat too ... that time of the month I think (sadly) I never used to be hormonal ... but i think that has changed - LOL! It was one of my good friend's birthdays yesterday and we had breaky with them to celebrate. It was so nice to start the day that way .... I am going to scrap the occassion so will post that this week (hopefully)
Did do this LO today, its sketch #4 for pencil lines .... I really love green at the moment, and I love the way this turned out. These photos I took of my nana when we were in NZ ... such a good time.
OK .. its Grey's final tonight, of course I am hanging out for it. I can't believe its finishing already (boo hoo)
7 comments:
so love this LO chanel, and what a fast worker you are
thanks for taking the challeneg
hugs
anna xx
fab sketch lo and LOVE the bikini belly layout too!! So sweet!
xo
Love your Lo, thanks for taking the challenge! Sue x
ANOTHER work of art! You are SOOOO clever. Mum would LOVE it too. L&H, Mum xxxooo
Gorgeous - love how you've adapted the circle! Cool! :)
Hi! I stumbled across your blog via Kathy Pitts! Just wanted to say hi from another Brissy girl! Love this layout and I totally know what you mean about being hormonal. I swear it gets worse each year!LOL
Lovely Lo and I love the way the love the beach is done.
Post a Comment