making time for the best in life ....
I have read a few inspiring blogs lately, one in particular about the visions we have for our kids and their lives ... has made me think alot about making time to jot down some thoughts on this matter. You know life gets so busy with just "living" and i don't want to miss enjoying the journey. Both Gary and I have been trying to "enjoy the journey" its our little mantra at the moment, and I do feel like life is heaps more fun. Especially now, this busy stage of life with 3 little girls, as they get bigger life just gets busier and I want to enjoy each day for what it is!
So today, I am going to have fun with them when they get home from school .... and make sure I give them some of my time - cause I think as human beings that is what we all need, someone to give us some of their time and make us feel special.
Hope to do some scrapbooking tonight .... I have my album to finish - have a few unfinished projects on the go.
OK ... time for a cup of tea I think!
p.s. forgot to comment on how great Grey's Anatomy was this week ... that show is fabulous!
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment