
summer is here ....
this photo I took this morning of my sis and my lil girls going for a dip in the pool. Such a gorgeous day ... and I was inside working - boo hoo! I was quiet motivated actually, and happy to get back on top of things after being away for a couple of weeks. Maybe that's what it is, i am refreshed after my holiday - i feel like i can conquer the world! LOOKOUT!
Did finish this board book, that I started when I was in NZ. It is inspired by Ali Edwards and Heidi Swapp's ideas ..
I sort of gelled them together.
It was an old children's board book that I got Gary to cut in half and then I scrapped it. I finished putting the photos in it last night. The idea is if someone was to pick it up they would get an insight into who I am and what I stand for ... i thought that was a cool concept.
OK ... have just got in from the hairdresser, my sis has just coloured my hair ... don't you love the hairdresser - its so relaxing, both my sisters are hairdressers - not me, i got no hairdressing skills at all! promise I'll post a photo of the new doo tomorrow!
4 comments:
That book is amazing!!! I have been wanting to make one for so long (along those concept lines, but also with a board book.)
Fabulous job!!
I must admit ot being slightly jealous at the thought of "summer"...it's rainy and horrible here today!!
Gorgeous book! I love board books and this looks delish!
Can't wait to see the new doo!
Hey luv, pics look great. Love the book, you did a great job.
That pool looks very inviting.
hurry up with the photo will ya!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment