

M.I.A
back from NZ ... have been missing in action (MIA) .... had a fab time. The snow was primo and such fun. Here is the team on the last day .... cool fun!
Got to see all the family and catch up, stayed with my nana at Whangamata ... such a cool place, we love it there. this photo is at Paeroa in front of the L&P bottle .... on the way down to Gary's dads house. The girls had lots of fun at mum and dad with all the animals out there. How green is it ... so beautiful the NZ countryside.
It is nice to be back to the sunshine again tho .... even tho the weather was great in NZ, our summer has started and I just love love love the sun and summer. Suz and the girls were staying here while we were away and its been fun having them here to come back to. We went to the beach for the day yesterday and I went for a surf .... i am loving surfing and want to go again later this week (if I can organise it)
Today is there last day and we are about to take the kids to see the Garfield movie. OK better get organised ... I have been tagged by Cath so will do that this arvo when these guys have left. here are the girls hanging out together having ice blocks ... they have been swimming in our pool ... too cold for me!!!

2 comments:
WOW..the photos are great! From snow to sun! How versatile. Bet you are in the poooooool before the week is out! L&H, Mum xxxxx
Great photos, looks like you had a fab time x
Post a Comment