Monday, October 16, 2006

fashion parade ....
what a busy day .... i don't really like mondays, actually its my least favourite day of the week ... only because its so busy, and its stuff that is "jobs" like grocery shopping, cleaning, organising etc etc ... anyway, there has been an upside of today (i mean don't get me wrong I'm not moping about the place or anything - i am still happy me) I did go swimming - that was good, enjoyed the coffee afterwards too! I went to a Fashion Parade tonight, I love fashion. The food was spectacular ... i mean really tasty! And I LOVE food! so that was impressive. So I haven't been home long, am pretty tired now - but happy as it was so fun to go out to a great evening.
Had a great weekend ... it was totally fun too! Went to the beach yesterday and went for a surf, i am happy to say that I am improving - yay, and I love it! Called in on my aunty on the way home (some of my family are over from NZ) so was cool to see them. Had friends for dinner both friday and sat nights, it was a really fun, social weekend ... just the type of weekend I love! OK .... so now I'm totally spent, and need some beauty sleep!

1 comment:

Kathy O said...

Wow Luv, you have been busy. Sounds good though. Glad the fashion parade was fun. Wish I was there.