Tuesday, October 03, 2006

tagged ....
have been tagged by Cath ... here goes ....
The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.I am tagging Kathy, Annie, Anna, Kay

1. I'm a bit obsessive about exercise ... i know alot of people hate to do it, not me I love it!

2. I love sambucca

3. I love to cook because I love to eat good food ... that is sad isn't it, i totally think about my stomach ALL the time!

4. I have to sleep with ear plugs - i have super sensitive hearing - also don't like the light .... so that is pretty wierd! I am a bad sleeper!

5. I have to have a cup of earl grey tea as soon as i wake in the morning (unless I exercise first - then I have one when I get back) I'm sure that is not really weird but rather more civilised!!!

That was tough, as the things that are weird I think are just normal everyday life stuff ... there is probably more I just can't think of it! Thanks Cath!

I have NEWS .... I cut my hair! This is the photo that made me decide ... I will post a pic of my new doo ... I have had my hair long for years and years ... and thought I would be sad to cut it, but its so much easier and I feel like a new woman! Its cool!

My friend went home this arvo, I am a bit sad and feel flat. We have had fun, and the house has been so busy with 6 lil girls ....
that is what life is all about, sharing with the people you love! so lucky to have wonderful friends in my life, I feel so blessed!
Have more exciting news too, I have been asked to be on a Design Team ... can't say anything more yet, but I am really looking forward to it - it will give me motivation and keep the creative juices flowing ... too cool! picked up the latest challenge pack from my local scrap shop, so that will get me back into it too ... too tired tonight, and don't have the omf! will chill instead!

4 comments:

Cath said...

Oooooh! I can't wait to see your hair cut :D

lol I had terrible trouble with my "weird" facts too as you say they are just a way of life.

Cool! a DT - waiting with baited (Sp) breath to hear more :D

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back!! Can't wait to see more pictures, hear more stories, and see more layouts!!
I did the tag....come check out how weird I am ...LOL

Anonymous said...

oo need to see new hair pics, am doing my tag tonight, thanks hun
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Chanel - need to see the new look!!!!!
I have been thinking about it but too scared with my thick hair.