Wednesday, October 11, 2006

8 years ago ....

I had a one hour old baby, my first one ... I remember how amazing it was staring at this little one, who was staring back at me with those big eyes - she was angelic (still is) I can't believe it was 8 years ago tho ... man, life is flying by - i must be having fun as its going very fast!
Here she is with her new roller blades (from mum and dad) she has wanted some for a long time (since my brother bought her two left feet ones about 3 years ago ... ha! we joke about Blair's gift giving!) so she was very excited and was outside giving them a try before breakfast. I iced the 8 cake last night - cute hey! She is having 4 friends over after school, they are painting and decorating "door hangers" to then take home. She chose who was coming, each year it seems to change depending on who's in her class! She's pretty excited, like most kids are about their birthdays. I did an example for them for Gianna's room ... so I will post later their creations.
I have had a busy couple of days. School going back is just FULL ON! I have been back into swimming, running and riding too - so have been a bit tired. Am going for a nana nap shortly as I am so buggered after swimming today!

Went to my favourite clothing shop's Fashion Night on Monday night, so fun, and won a lucky door prize (thanks to a friends help) $50 voucher and cute purse .... lucky me!

Last night went to the movies with my sister and a friend to see The Devil wears Prada - so so so good. Really loved it, actually I think I'll see it again! So haven't had much time to spare lately. Did make Katya a quick card last night, but will have to show you later. OK ... I'm off for a nap, get my energy before these little girls arrive!!!!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Ooooh! Happy Birthday honey bunny! :) - my DD is 13 on the 13th!