Thursday, October 12, 2006

getting there ....

you know I've had one of those days where I feel like I haven't achieved too much, even tho I actually have gotten a few things done - I still have a heap of work to do! There seems so much going on at the moment!
Wanted to share a few photos from yesterday. Had such fun with the girls, creating their door handles. They were really very creative and loved doing it.

I was pretty exhausted by the end of it tho - it was a busy day! Katya was out on her roller blades before school this morning, I love it when they get a present they really want and they get in and use it straight away - so cool! Well, I am going to see if I can get a little more done .... worth a try!

Am hoping to scrap tonight (if I have an ounce of energy left)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your DD is gorgoeus, she looks ever so liek you
happy belated bday xx