I took these photos of Gianna when we were in NZ at Gary's dad's house.
He has a flower garden and the girls had a great time picking all his flowers. Ems was calling her the flower alien baby ... so funny (with the flowers on both sides) I love the bright colours, they look so happy!I finished this last night ... am just making a few cards now (as I've run out of time) we had our colour consultant back again today to advise us inside the house this time. Really interesting getting an outsiders oppinion. Caught up with my friends this morning which is always good, after running around doing errands ... the day has seriously gone nowhere.
We have friends over for a bbq tonight, and I decided to get a jump start and am semi organised (for a change) the girls want to go swimming after school so at least I can sit out by the pool and relax.... gotta love Fridays!
2 comments:
OH...I could eat Gigi all up!! She is just SO cute....from a very biased Nana XOXOXO
PS: LOVE the snaps of the 3 girls at play!
love the lo!! really great photos!
Post a Comment