so nice to relax after the week, especially as Gary had such a busy one. I went for a ride this morning, back on the bike in at least 4 weeks, so the legs were not too happy, but hey that is life.
Good to catch up with my riding friends, cycling is so great as its so social, lots of chatting - such fun. I will admit I have been a bit tired tho, just unfit I guess. Emra had a princess party to go to this afternoon, and after seeing the 12 dancing princesses, went as one of those ... too cute. Girls are so lovely!I did scrap a LO too, printed off a few pics from the NZ trip. Do like how this turned out ... i did have a few new products to use, which is always fun.
There are "ghost" snowflakes on there too, you can't see them very well! I have only just photographed it, so hasn't come out very clearly just cause its at night. Gary has just put up another shelf in the office, we are in a bit of a "spring clean" mood and trying to organise our house ... man, its time consuming. So I am going to try and organise this office now .... its a bit sad on Sat night, but I have the organising "bug" at the moment .... who knows what that is all about!!!!
I promise Tirz that I'll post a pic tomorrow, I haven't had anyone here to photograph me, and I am way too tired now to do it (don't want to show you the bags under my eyes - LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment