
as promised ....
here is my new hair cut. Gary finally photographed me tonight as I know a few people are waiting to see. I am not completely used to it yet, another week or so I guess.
Had a nice Sunday, went for a picnic to New Farm park with some friends, really nice and relaxing and so good to see them. The girls loved getting out and about. I did clean the office out, so sick of the mess ... I am on a bit of a "spring clean" frenzy at the moment! Seems to take so much time to do tho ... I'll get there eventually! Happy to be chilling out on this sunday night!
4 comments:
Oooooooooo.....*twwwittttoooowoooo* That's gorgeous! it really suits you, great colour too.
helloooo gorgeous!!!!
Get on over and check out our new challenge site-link is on my blog...CATH knows just what I am on about......
Yup! come on girl... we want to see you over there :D summer weather be blowed.... what you need it a good scrap lol!
love teh new hair cut chanel, looking darn sexy
Post a Comment