Thursday, November 02, 2006

pedicure anyone?

its been an unusal week so far .... life changes when one of your kids gets sick. The littest girl has been sick - she gets really bad croupe - poor thing! So life has been very "homebound" this week. I have done a bit of scrapbooking and have the creative juices flowing, so that is cool .. but excercise and general other stuff is suffering a bit. And I've been consuming a large amount of chocolate .... which does taste sensational, shame about the side effects! Why does everything that tastes so good go to your hips?????? I will try and get out for a run this afternoon, hopefully Gary will be home in time!!!! I did Goggle about PMS .... you know, i figure if its happening to me I need to find out more! Not so happy about some of the things I found out, but hey ... that is life! This photo here - self portrait is for Chris who visited my blog and has challenged us all in blog world to photograph ourselves in the raw, natural state in which we are!!!!! so here am I! funny!


Yesterday we had pedicures! I had this HUGE list going this week of things to do ... and I have been powering through it - "pedicure" was on there as I haven't had time to go to my cheap nail shop down the road, so needed to do my own nail work!




Both Emra and Gianna benefitted from this, and loved it - who wouldn't? We did the whole footspa thing and everything!







Am going to share some scrapbooking I've done, finally finished this LO I started in like Jan of Gary at this stage in his life. I needed to interview him for his favourite things, and its taken this long ... LOL! how sad! I don't do very many double pages, so chalk this up!!!!
also have a stack of photos on my desk to scrap, so did this one from the other week at the beach. Next time Gary will have to take some photos of me windsurfing - HELLO! Do love orange and also green at the moment .. they are my favs! So the orange sail made this an easy page for me to enjoy! OK .. I am really supposed to be working .... not in the mood! Can you tell? Might have to go scrapbook quickly with some of the new products that just arrived - don't you love internet shopping!!!! Dangerous!
i am having trouble uploading my last couple of pics, will try again later! :-(


1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

Oh my gosh! I totally missed this photo when I came to check out if you had posted a photo!LOL I only saw the mud mask one!
Thanks again for doing the challenge Chanel! You're gorgeous!! Love your 'love' box thingy you've made too!