Friday, October 13, 2006

Pencil Lines Sketch .....

this is a new concept from my friends on the other side of the world ... they are such fun, and so clever ... i love seeing what they are doing over there. Check out the site here for challenges its cool. Here is the first one, I finally got around to scrapping last night .... this week has been so busy there has been no time or energy for being creative. Even tho I was dead tired last night (after riding yesterday morning ... not fit after my holiday) I really really wanted to do this sketch. Once I got going I just HAD to finish it.
OK ... its before breaky and I have to go get ready for the day. I am having a day off swimming today, and am going to my fav. shop to probably purchase something funky!
I love fridays, they rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely Chanel
What is the flower embellie you have used? its gorgeous
anna xx

Cath said...

YAY! glad you joined in Chanel :D your layout is gorgeous, like the others I LOVE that frame!

Anonymous said...

Lovely dear!!! What a great circle frame!
XO