Last night I saw this man, doing what he does best ...
entertaining - thousands of adoring fans! What an amazing concert, I was totally in heaven and really really had such a blast. I didn't think I was going to be able to talk today we were singing SO loud and yelling and screaming, it was epic! I am on such a total high - thank you U2 for a wikid night! There were 8 of us together and we had such a fun night .... so cool to share something so cool with your friends. It is one of those nights that will go down in history!
I am seriously tired today tho, its been a BIG 24 hours. I went to a Melbourne cup lunch yesterday. Didn't win, but enjoyed a delicious lunch.This morning at 9am, Kathy and I went and had breakfast with Bill Granger - celebrity chef. OK, so it wasn't like the 3 of us, it was a heap of people - ok, a book signing with breaky too .... he is such a great guy.
Really positive, motivated and grounded. I enjoyed hearing him speak about food, his family and life in general. It was one of those uplifting experiences where you feel like you learn something from what you hear and it makes you think about things. It was at Watt Restaurant, which is stunning and I am going to take Gary back there as I know he'll love it.ok ... i have seriously been living life HARD this past week, time to have a few quieter days, and chill out. It has been so fun tho .... I have had a friend staying, a girl I went to primary school with. We have known each other for such a long time ... and have re-connected recently (within 5yrs or so) we have had such a great time together, its been so great spending some time together (even tho it flew by) she is such a great person and such a positive personality to be around, i really enjoyed her company and can't wait to be able to catch up again soon. She had her 2 little girls with her, and all our girls together had such fun. So there has been alot happening in this house lately! Life is fun ...
I have my first project to work on for the new Design Team for Craft Products which I'm excited about, so that will get the creative juices flowing! On that note, I am going to go to bed - nighty night!
5 comments:
Oh My Gosh! You lucky girl going to see U2!!! I'm so jealous! I bet it was absolutely brilliant!
WOW! you are a busy girl these days - what a fab life :D - your photos are fab - I did chuckle at the photo of you with your face mask!
Your layouts look fab on the craft site too - way to go girl!
What a lucky thing you are to see U2 - so jealous!! Love the photo of Juzz & you guys. Simone xxoo
ok, totally jealous of the U2 show...I would LOVE to see that fab man and his gang...good for you!!
so jealous!!
love bono, he is such an amazing person!
Post a Comment