so you think you can dance ...
its sunday night, and we are watching "so you think you can dance" it is seriously entertaining. I knew it would be like Idol and have some people that thought they were amazing when really they are not .... funny. I do love to dance .... its such a fun thing to do.
have had a fun weekend - its nearly over! I have actually crossed off a few things I wanted to get done which is fab -
I did this lo yesterday for the local scrapbooking shop, they have a monthly challenge.
I did this lo yesterday for the local scrapbooking shop, they have a monthly challenge. 
When I was coming home from my run last night I picked these frangapani flowers, they are gorgeous and we love them. It feels like summer when they bloom. I just had to photograph them, now they are on my window sill in the kitchen.
we got indian takeaway last night, and watched When Harry met Sally - its the first time both of us had seen it (i know that is sad) it was a great film to watch. Was so nice to have a quiet night together.

This morning started off early with our church having an outdoor mass at Mt Cootha. Was really
beautiful as the scenery was stunning and so nice to have a change - I am loving that at the moment, just things being different. They had a big bacon and egg cook up afterwards ... yum. We took the girls up to the lookout at the top of the mountain where you can see over the city, and we had ice-creams!
beautiful as the scenery was stunning and so nice to have a change - I am loving that at the moment, just things being different. They had a big bacon and egg cook up afterwards ... yum. We took the girls up to the lookout at the top of the mountain where you can see over the city, and we had ice-creams!Looking forward to the start of a new week and more fun to come!
1 comment:
you really hadn't seen 'when harry met sally'??? how funny!!!
i love frangis too. we don't really get them over here, although we have planted a small one in the garden. when we went to KK last month i took HEAPS of pics of them, they came in so many different colours, shapes and sizes... beautiful!
i thought 'so you think you can dance' was great too, although i fell asleep watching it - very sad!
Post a Comment