Saturday, November 04, 2006

its raining

and man, we need to rain. So good to see the wet weather. A slow start to the day so far, after going out celebrating my sister's birthday last night. We all went for a family dinner for mexican, i do love mexican food - the girls love it too! I made her a chocolate cake - yum! which we had for desert. In case you are wondering "clinkers" make up the "S" because they are her fav lollie!

I do have some more photos which will post later, of us all before going out into the Valley for a boogie. I do love a dance .... so interesting watching people out on the town. Anyway, we had a blast - and that might be contributing to why we are a bit slow off the mark today LOL!


I made this little "love" in a box yesterday, it was inspired from heidi 's latest newsletter where she made "boo in a box" for halloween ... its was cute and made me think of other ways of doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that cake looks good enough to eat....hehe!!
Your Love box is just "lovely"!!!