roses are red, violets are blue ....
what I love about my world has to be you .... - isn't that cool? I just read it off my Billabong catalogue and loved it! Can see it being used in the future on a valentine's day card or something! 
I have had a seriously busy Monday, but I have acheived so so so much ... I mean I am realling from how full on it was, but I enjoyed it ... and that is more than what I can say about most Mondays. I am making PEACE with Mondays finally.

I have had a seriously busy Monday, but I have acheived so so so much ... I mean I am realling from how full on it was, but I enjoyed it ... and that is more than what I can say about most Mondays. I am making PEACE with Mondays finally.
I have had a few cool highlights tho. First being my Heidi Swapp Masks arrived and I am totally addicted to them now, used the letters to make a quick card for my bro-in-law (i know its basic but I had like 5 mins - seriously)
I am really looking forward to playing with them this week. Will show you what I make!
Then next highlight was a call from Gary, he was at the Billabong shop and asked if I wanted anything .... cool, so I quickly jumped online and asked for a dress and bikini ... both very cute! 

what a great guy hey!
then we ended up having dinner with our good friends (i invited us - as Katya has ballet right around the corner from them) so I made lasanga and everyone benefitted from the situation. it was fun, and didn't feel like a monday night.
so now, i have a sweet craving .... i am going to have to go find something delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment