Thursday, November 02, 2006

for a laugh ....

i posted a photo this morning (see post below) and as I'm putting on my mudpack I'm thinking ... ok, this will give everyone is blog world a laugh ... so this is me RIGHT NOW! looking after my skin ...

















I had trouble uploading some of the photos earlier today ... this is some of this weeks creations :

this one above is a page I did of Gary back in Jan

Katya's 8th birthday is the story here ........

this one is from one of my good friend's recent birthdays! We celebrated with a breakfast at their house.

ok ... time to take my mudpack off .... did get out for a run, didn't feel so great today, still good for my body to go. We took the dog for a walk too, and the older girls rode their bikes, we used to do it alot when they were little, so good for your brain to have some outdoor time.

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Yay Chanel!!!!! What a glamorous looking photo!!!LOL Thanks for taking part in my challenge and your name will now go into the hat to win the goodies!!!
Love your creations too!

Anonymous said...

Chanel - your los are amazing. Look forward to seeing more of your los with the new DT. Simone xxoo