Wednesday, November 29, 2006

some things I love at the moment ....


1. my donna hay magazine, love to cook & more so i LOVE to eat.

2. running shoes after my run this morning

3. frangapani flowers I picked on the way home from my run

4. my anniversary gift from Gary (from last year) but I love it .... love love love it!

5. our little nativity scene ... its on our breakfast bar, looking cute. The girls love it!











its 34 degrees here today, hot hot hot ... nice tho! I love the heat. I am such a summer girl. Had friends over this morning for a swim, so we've been in the pool all morning - so nice for the middle of the week. I have just made my christmas cake ... well its cooking! YAY! This is a little decoration for our tree when it goes up on Friday. ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see what that all makes you happy.....lovely things!!
I can not WAIT to get back into my running shoes....no point right now as I can't even walk 10 feet without being out of breath!

Pearl said...

wow interesting way of using the HS Blings ! lol