i am disguisted .....
with myself!!!! today I cleaned my oven, and I can tell you it was SO SO SO bad, that I was totally disguisted with myself for leaving it so long. I am going to try and do it more often, as I am so happy now that I can look in the window again - oh how sad!!!!! Anyway, isn't it good when the little things in life make you happy ... chuckle!
Went swimming today and suffered, just tired ... but I went (which is not my plan when I woke up) so that is all good. Gary is feeling unwell, so I am about to have my dinner by myself .. and then scrapbook. Because of my "spring cleaning" bug I have not been able to scrapbook as often ... that is the price you pay hey! Hopefully I'll have some pics to post tomorrow.
P.S. went to a Stampin Up party last night, I was invited and tagged a friend along with me. Of course I purchase some really cute stamps ... will show you when I get them, chairs, and dresses .... too cute.
Also more BIG news, Gianna went wees on the toilet 5 times today - YAHOO!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well done Gi!!She is getting such a big girl. Where does the time go? These moments in time are so precious. We will look back in years to come and think fondly of it all, even the hardest times. Love you hon!
yay for gianna!!! that is great news! we just went through that this time last year - for the last time!!!
oh, and i've got a great tip for your oven, just do what i do, don't use it!! (the sad part is i'm not joking!)
hope you had fun scrapbooking... be sure to share!
Post a Comment