Thursday, November 30, 2006

oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree ....



OK I know we are a day early, but there is totally a reason for this, tomorrow after school the girls have their big stage rehersal before the big dance concerts on Sat ... full on! So we have just put up our christmas tree - yahoo! It will need a bit of adjusting, as Gianna was putting all her stars right next to each other (too cute) the kids were so so so excited ... its just the best time, when kids are jumping out of themselves to do things - its infectious. I will post a photo of the mess I have left upstairs .... oh man, i don't want to go back up there! I'm hoping I'll go back up there and the cleaning fairy might have stopped by ...... sigh!





this is a little ceramic hand painted decoration. I did a heap of them when I was going thru my ceramic painting phase .. they are so very cute, and my precious decorations (only due to sentimental reasons)








Just played with my photo editor (first time so pretty basic I know) will have to spend some time playing with it.
Managed to cram a run in this afternoon, so am starting to feel a bit tired ... want to go scrapbook quickly too, as didn't get time this afternoon. The days go so fast (especially the days Emra is at pre-school - what is that?????)



I got my replacement wok today (long story) its better than the old one (good score) I did a pork stir fry tonight and it was the best stirfry I've done ... wikid! I was so happy ... because cooking good food does bring me joy! I mean I even photographed our dinner ... cool!











this is our tree ... i promise you, there will be more adjustments yet ....

ok .... better deal to the mess ... i mean check it out - it doesn't even look as bad as what it is!!!!!!

have just stumbled on this great blog, have to share its called kiddley great ideas to do with your kids ... check it out!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Gosh I thought I was early lol! We put ours up yesterday. :)