After reading Ali Edwards latest newsletter i decided to take the weekly challenge and use 3 different stamps on my page.
I do love stamping, so didn't find this difficult. I realised reading her article that I use stamps alot too. I love her advice it is so appropriate to developing your own sense of personal style and creativity.
I scrapbooked this photo of my baby sister taken last week on her birthday. She is a cool chick and we have alot in common, its been so great having her living here and spending time together.
We got our new car yesterday, i do feel a bit posh driving around in it - Gary is a car guy so he organised it all, I just have to drive it - LOL!
these photos are for friends and family who have been here, we have built in a mini wall where the ballustrade was upstairs, we are going to create a study area for the girls - which I'm excited about becaus
e all their mess will be OFF the breakfast bar. 
OK, its saturday and I have a heap of things to do today, so better get a move on!
Enjoy your weekend
2 comments:
What a nice layout of you and your sister! (Cool touch with the photo corner, too!)
Wanted to drop by and say thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment! Your layout is just fun...the color combo makes me smile!
Post a Comment