we've had a very laid back kinda day ... really great, just what we need. the kids swam in the 
pool, i spent some time photographing them .... i really enjoy it.

pool, i spent some time photographing them .... i really enjoy it. I started this large canvas which I've had for ages. I wanted to do a bit of a family canvas with everyone involved, it is taking a lot longer than I anticipated ...
but that is ok. Its starting to take shape, i ran out of some colours so need to re-stock tomorrow. the girls loved painting their bit .... Katya and I had such a good time together painting away.
but that is ok. Its starting to take shape, i ran out of some colours so need to re-stock tomorrow. the girls loved painting their bit .... Katya and I had such a good time together painting away. She really opens up just doing things with me,
i need to be more aware of it and make more time for it .... she helped me cook dinner too, she's a great helper.
i need to be more aware of it and make more time for it .... she helped me cook dinner too, she's a great helper.


7 comments:
Wow - your creativity keeps on flowing!! How gorgeous is your dog - lol!1 Simone xxoo
Hi Chanel,
Love the canvas. What a great idea, it will be such a treasure for your family over the years.
Your photos are fabulous, what a sweet doggy.
I just read your comment about snifters on my blog. I think nz has all the best lollies. I must go there one day. (I hear the scenery is worth visiting too. LOL!)
i found your blog after you commented on mine. I love the idea of a family canva and may have to borrow that idea and get my guys to have a play :)
great pics! your pool area looks gorgeous! i love your family canvas idea... it is interesting how much the kids feel a connection when they work on a project with either parent... the boys started building a model aeroplane that riley got for christmas, with jase yesterday - i could see that connection you were talking about! have a wonderful new year!!
oh that weather is so unfair!!! great photos of your kids...i am drooling with envy right now at the idea of sunny and warm weather! we got snow and cold...brrrr! what a cool idea for a canvas...getting the family involved!! really captures a part of everyone, can't wait to see the finished product! have a great night!
I really loved your blog! Beatiful photos...
Happy 2007!
Looks like so much fun!
It still makes me smile to see people halfway around the world enjoying a swimming pool! When it's cold and dreary here in the States . . .
Have a wonderful New Year's celebration!
Post a Comment