this was festive dinner last night with our friends Heath and Elisa. They are great fun ... we always have a laugh!
its been a festive, and busy kinda day! We had some good friends for breaky today - a festive celebration. The girls helped set up the table with the christmas table cloth and all the decorations - they are loving it. We had crackers - the works. It was great .... they are both in the police force, and bought the kids this really cool speed "radar" for christmas - so they can clock their speeds on the driveway - classic!

We hung the hammock Gary got for his birthday last year ... hello! Nearly a year later .... its so cool, and I was intending on getting in there this afternoon with a magazine ... however I got on this cleaning frenzy (I think the house has been a bit of a bomb site for a few weeks with all that has been going on I needed to get rid of all the christmas wrapping, ribbons and etc that is everywhere! I am happy tho, as I feel like we are living in organised surroundings again ... YAY! We had Christmas drinks with other friends this afternoon - so it really has been a very social couple of weeks. I love that tho, I love being around people, i think that is what life is all about.
We have a tradition on Christmas Eve ~ we have breakfast together with friends and this year its at our place. I love this, we do presents and have this gorgeouse breaky and its our own little tradition .... so I am already on my way with getting organised. I am going to cook Bill's Hotcakes, I even made the delicious butter up that goes on top ... yum! I was going to make a pinyada, however time has not permitted ... the intention was there!!!!Its actually quiet late, but I don't seem to be very tired ... i am going to clean up my desk its really really bad ....
No comments:
Post a Comment