Thursday, December 07, 2006

no work for me ....

today is supposed to be my work day ... WELL, i just couldn't fire up today! I am still in cruize mode after my trip and couldn't focus on the job at hand. So instead I scrapbooked - I did do some washing tho! I wasn't completely useless! LOL!

I want to share some pics from Sydney. If you look really closely at this pic of the QVC building you will see an enormous christmas tree right up the centre of the building - seriously amazing. It was difficult to photograph - you will see the base of it in this next photo. The whole thing was covered with chrystals - wikid!

this is Elisa (left) and me at the base of the tree



I had to snap these hangers, how cute are they? and then the Christmas windows in David Jones were so cool ... my girls would have loved them!


now onto the shopping .... I spent a fortune in the Lindt shop - my fav! How cute is this babushka doll (sp?) inside there are heaps of lil ones ... too cute for words - an absolutely delicious (as I've eaten 3 today! hmmmm - have to go swimming tomorrow)


I have just finished the LO i started this afternoon. Its a competition for our local Scrapbook shop - i have to drop it off tomorrow. I don't usually post them till after its finished, but I am happy with this one, it was fun to do









Good news - our design team work is up today on the website - this is the link


i do have advent album pics to post too ... but won't overload my blog now, will do that tomorrow
This afternoon had to pleasure of joining a friend to toast the new dance studio she has bought. Its so exciting for them - its where our girls dance, so its going to be great to see it evolve!
Gary cooked a roast on the bbq tonight ... I think he was pretty proud of himself - it was delicious - ok thats me, over and out!

3 comments:

Kathy O said...

That tree is incredible. How does it stay up? So glad you had such a great time in Syd. Love your work on the DT. You are a clever chicky!

Melissa H said...

what else is a girl to do when she can't get her head around work!! lol!! so glad you had a great time i sydney, we all need a bit of r&r. btw - that tree is amazing!

Melissa H said...

oh - forgot to say i like your layout! heidi swapp masks are always fun, did you use texture paste here?? see ya!