oh my goodness - this week has been a whirlwind!!!!! I have a love/hate relationship with this time of the year - I love the festivities and catching up with people, the good food and fun times ... however, I don't like the lack and time and the crazy/busyness that goes with it ....
anyways ... its nearly Christmas, and its starting to feel like Christmas as i got a few presents yesterday ... so so so cool! I love getting Christmas decorations, and have recieved some really wonderful ones over the years, I might share a few with you tomorrow (when I have my camera battery re-charged - hello!) This decoration is so so so gorgeous, from one of my friends who is a bad shopping influence (chuckle) on her bag it says " only one shopping day till tomorrow" too cute. 

I have been enjoying the festive creations. I must confess that they are ideas I have seen somewhere else tho .... sorry, no original ones!!!!!
ok, so I'm really behind with my advent album ... so I'll go do some now, will post again later with the updates. Hope you are all enjoying the festive season, my girls are so excited its nearly Christmas!
P.S. Had such a cool desert out with friends last night .... great company, great food ... what more does a girl want!!!!! (I would put photos of my cool gifts, but my camera is flat .... grrrrrrr!)



1 comment:
Loving the Christmas gifts hon. This time of year seems to go so fast and never enough time to do everything.
Post a Comment