i seriously don't know where today has gone .... I am tired! Its been a majorly productive day, with heaps crossed off my to-do list. All my Christmas shopping is done (except for 1 present - and that is under control)
W
e made gingerbread houses (from scratch - comment needed to be made so
you realise why they look a bit dodgy!!!!!!) On Sunday we iced them, WELL .... there was icing from one end of my kitchen to the other .... blimey! We were all eating it, it was full on ... a big sugar rush! LOL!
e made gingerbread houses (from scratch - comment needed to be made so
you realise why they look a bit dodgy!!!!!!) On Sunday we iced them, WELL .... there was icing from one end of my kitchen to the other .... blimey! We were all eating it, it was full on ... a big sugar rush! LOL!The tree idea I stoll from Melissa's blog, she did buy her kit - but I thought the idea was cute, so its supposed to be a christmas tree (in case you were wondering LOL)


i saw this idea in the donna hay mag last year and thought it was cute ... and yes it is cute isn't it. Of course they lasted like 5 mins!
I had an interesting weekend to say the least ... I am too tired to tell the whole story now, to cut it short I got severe conjunctivitis in my left eye, it was just really bad that I ended up at hospital on Fri night ... anyway, its all good now and I don't look like an ogre anymore ... lucky we had a quiet weekend on the social front - phew!

ok, i know i'm missing out some stuff .. i am too tired, and off to bed .. here is todays advent page. nighty night!
5 comments:
well, aren't you just a bit too clever baking your own gingerbread!!! it looks like the girls had a ball! loving your advent album - where do you get your awesome pics from? glad to hear your eye is better too... :)
Have to agree with Melissa - your advent album is fantastic!! Where's those gorgeous pics from?? Simone xxoo
Love the g-bread house! And your blog is very cool!!! ;)
Chanel, you are slacking, no blog since the 18th! MERRY CHRISTMAS, Off to the Mount tomorrow hope summer arrives soon.
Love
Tirzah
Hey Chanel! I love the christmas album so far... and what a good mom you are with the gingerbread houses... we are supposed to decorate cookies tomorrow...we'll see! Glad your eye is better too!
Post a Comment