Friday, December 15, 2006

check this out .....there is a storm about to hit Brisbane very soon, its dark and I can hear thunder. Its been really hot all day .... so thought one was coming. This is like my fav website .... its a radar that shows the storms - Gary calls me a storm chaser, i do love the weather tho, its fascinating! so I am quickly posting before i go watch the storm .... cool! the kids hate it ...they are so loud

I've had a really productive day, got all my washing caught up (finally - its been bad all week) got christmas presents organised to post, cleaned up the spare room (was a disaster since after the girls dance concert) - so i do feel quiet satisfied! Today the advent calender was (pictured) so we went to Chermside for sushi (I think Gianna may be allergic to soy sauce tho, as she had a rash after eating it = yikes, will have to get that checked out)



Robbie was wikid last night. He really can pull the crowd, I have to go read melissa's blog now and see her run down of the night. It was spectacular with fireworks and all sorts of fun things going on. There was a vote on weather you liked Neighbours or Home and Away better, a mexican wave ... very very cool. We had a ball, and I thought I wasn't going to be able to speak today as I screamed so much, the atmosphere was electric - they crowd really just went off!

couple more pages from my album too:



ok, have to fly ... storm getting closer. have a great weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Brownies coast watch?? I love that site too!LOL We look there most days as my hubby is a concretor and needs to know what the weather is doing! Glad you had a blast at Robbie!!

Chris M.

Anonymous said...

more great pages my dear....hope you weathered the storm just fine!!
XO