page 13 ...

an early blog for me today, but I am out to dinner tonight with some friends ... so have just finished todays page. Its been a busy day (even tho I started off slowly - was still in my pjs at 10.45am - i love the hols) got all my cards posted - yay! and it felt so good to do that. Had to pick up a few other things ... was so so so busy at the mall, just insane actually - took me ages before I could get a carpark! I remember why I don't like shopping in Dec now! LOL!
ok .. will keep moving, have got about 5 loads of washing to fold, before a friend brings her kids for a swim and I go for a run (later) ... gotta fit in as much as I can - ha!

p.s. todays page has to do with the advent calender we have going ...ok i will photograph it quickly now so you get what I'm on about (hang on) ..... ok, i'm back - this is the idea, i used film cases and each day there is a new little note of what we do for that day. Yesterdays one was to give a toy away to charity.
1 comment:
wow - i love that picture you used for your layout... it just draws you in!
hope you had a nice dinner with the girls, we're having ours next week!
Post a Comment