hope Christmas Day was wonderful for everyone, we had a great day ... such a fun day - a long day! I was really tired by last night, and admit I was in bed at like 10pm .... just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer! Its so much fun seeing the excitement on the faces of your children .... they just really love Christmas, its just so cool.We went to the outdoor
Christmas mass at our church on Christmas eve, they have a "live" crib with animals - a donkey, goats, and real camels that the wise men ride in on ... so cool. Gary and I were Mary and Joseph two years ago when Gianna was a baby - she of course was the baby Jesus. I will include a photo .. it was a funny experience. Its a huge mass and there would have been more than 1000 people there. The girls just loved it. Our church won a prize in the christmas lights competition .. they were in the paper.
Christmas morning we had breakfast here with Sheridan and Steve. We had Bills hotcakes - with all the trimmings and a big fruit platter ~ semi-healthy (knowing what lunch would be - LOL!) before heading up to Bribie to spe
nd a family lunch with my aunty and the gang. They have a new house on the canal up there so it was very nice hanging out there. We had great food of course.
I was on desert and did chocolate brownies with ice-cream and fudge sauce ... it was very delicious. We headed back for dinner here with friends ... and a game of Cranium (if you haven't played its really great fun)
Today we have rain in Qld, which is fabulous. I was half wanting to just hang at home and relax as I'm still tired after the couple of weeks I've had and a big day yesterday, however ... its my 3rd year now that I've hit the Boxing Day sale ... and I decided to head to the city today. So glad
I did as it is so cool in there and the selection of things is so much better. I love to go to the Christmas shop and get a few decorations as they are 50% off ...
got a few little cute statues etc. Also found this sweet ice-cream dishes for the girls, they each have a colour ... cute! Gary got an early birthday present ... mainly because I couldn't get the thing out of the car by myself ... hello! So we have been playing air-hockey all afternoon ... good fun! go that competitive spirit!ok .. its more relaxing for me ... yay!
1 comment:
so glad you had a great christmas! i can't believe you braved the after-christmas sales, i mean i LOVE to shop... but i do draw the line somewhere!!lol!!!
Post a Comment