Sunday, December 10, 2006

sunday night ...

i love the weekends. And I love the holidays ....
A friend of mine, helped me source these letters - i have been wanting to do this in our room for a while - these things all take time. So she dropped them off today and I painted them straight away and put them up tonight. I love it ... it looks perfect.

we did our family photo today ... used the timer on my camera (hilarious) and even tho it was last minute and I forgot to put lippy on - it will do the trick to pop in our christmas cards




some more advent album pages too ...







have just realised while scanning these in that I need to change my brad to #8 (ops put #9)

we saw Santa today too! The girls were so excited, Gianna felt so at home she took her shoes off - funny! I am taking Emra and Gianna to see the Wiggles tomorrow .... big morning coming up! better get some energy up for that! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those wooden letters. Especially love how you painted them the wall colour. Very original!! That advent album is so well put together. Well done! Simone xxooo

Kay said...

A lovely touch to your bedroom those LOVE letters! Well done! Hope the Wiggles went well. L&H, Mum xoxoxoxox

Melissa H said...

love the wooden letters in your room - hey... i think we have the same doona cover, does yours have sequins sewn into the darker panel?? scary stuff!

Chris Millar said...

All gorgeous projects Chanel and lovely family photo!!!