Friday, December 29, 2006

just chilling out ....

oh i am so enjoying the relax ... after the busyness of December. Its so nice not to have a schedule and do have fun with the kids. Just playing and enjoying the day .... not worrying about the time.




We had a date night last night, and went to the movies and saw Night at the Museum. It was great, i really enjoyed it ... so well thought out.

I did a couple of LO's yesterday, I haven't scrapbooked a large 12 x 12 page for ages, as i've been doing my advent album. I had these photos on my desk.

Its funny, i hardly know what day of the week it is .... so strange, as i always know where I am! the airhockey table is a big hit, i have pulled a muscle in my arm from aggressive play - LOL! I did beat Gary yesterday too ... must have caught him off-guard as he is better than me! was happy to take the victory tho!

9 comments:

Melissa H said...

got a competitive streak, hmmm??? hope our injury heals soon!!! aren't the holidays the best? no rushing to school, no lunches to make in the morning, you can stay in your pjs all day if you want... gotta love the holidays!! enjoy the time with your girls!

Joyous said...

Oh! My Husband really wants to see that movie! :) Cute pages, I really like the lines around the first one!

HereNowSeattle said...

You are so talented! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I just started this blog thing a month ago and its so nice when people take the time to post a comment.

Anonymous said...

hi chanel. thanks for dropping by my blog:) we are the same, just relaxing after the holidays. can't believe it's nearly new year already!

love your layouts:)

Anonymous said...

hi chantal...thanks for visiting my blog!!! good luck on your banner making...i had so much fun with mine and it was so easy with brenda's insructions!!! those are great LO's and date night?? i don't know what that is anymore...lol!!! was wondering about that movie and if it was any good...will have to check it out! have a great night!!

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts!!! I was strolling down looking at all of them...super cute. :) Love that game too and I am super competitive with my friends and hubby with stuff like that. Hope your new year is fabulous! I will be back to see your new pages soon!

Jude said...

I am LOL about you not knowing what day it is...I had to ask my sister that same question on the phone today! Your new LOs look great, and like you I haven't made a 12x12 page in what seems like forever! Enjoy your last bit of Holiday time off!!!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Chanel - you really are so creative. I love it!! Have a wonderful New Year. Simone xxoo

Ronda Palazzari said...

These layouts are adorable. I do know what you mean about not knowing what day of the week it is, especially with my kids out of school. I would love that air hockey table!