yay, yay, yay ... i'm off to sydney! Will quickly post these pics then have to go make breaky for my little family (I know they will want hotcakes) and get organised! how cute are my girls .... I was so proud of them - they have both improved so much, and they just love dancing. Katya was sad yesterday that it was all over ... sweet!


here is page 2 and page 3 of my album - I will post 4 and 5 when I get back (and get them finished - LOL) I am using this cool cool cool stamp (thanks K) on each page to have uniformity! (page 3 looks taller, its an optical illusion - its only because the ribbon sticks up above the page)


3 comments:
This looks gorgeous - will have to try and remember this for next year :)
your girls look GORGEOUS!!! did you make those costumes?? wow!! i am loving your advent album! last year i did the 'journal your christmas' class with shimelle. found it hard to do (timewise), but i am so glad i did! so if you feel like piking out... keep at it!!! hope you had a great time in sydney - i love it there!
can't wait to see the rest of the album! and my dd just walked my and saw the girls in their costumes and asked me where she could get one!!
Post a Comment