Thursday, August 24, 2006


tagged ....

have just finished this quick layout after reading Anna's blog ... was just enough time before the girls got home from school - great! i am loving green at the moment ... as you can see! I used mainly Heidi swapp stuff, and making memories stamps ... my two fav products! - don't you love the kiss! cute!
had a productive day in the office .... feel more on top of things after thurs, even tho the day seems to go really fast. Haven't got anything ready for dinner ... that could be a problem as if I haven't got organised before 3 it seems to go downhill quiet fast - i get a bit of a cooking block (whatever that is) so better get to that!
I got new running shoes today, so will take them for a test jog soon ... better find some energy quick! HA!

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

love it chanel, so love the kiss too
thanks for playing
hugs xx

Cath said...

Oh THAT is gorgeous! I love it. I've not done that one yet, not sure if I'll have time.

Gotta go try and do something with my triangle quilting for Ann(i)es latests! Yikes.

NOW! I'm SURE it's your blog that you posted that scrummy piccy of a bedroom, we'll I WANT that bedroom and am off to try and find it lol!