today is work day for me ... and i was good (even if i got a bit way-layed chatting to the girls at school - they are just as good chatters as i am so hard to break away - we could just chat all day) i
enjoy seeing Sheri too on these days she has the littlest girl, i am still getting used to her not being around. I got a nice surprise call from my other sis too - the poor poor luv has a very terrible virus. I feel so bad for her, so anyone reading keep her in your prayers - this thing attacks your inner ear and just makes you feel so so so bad. Its always the hard part about living away .... wish i could help her out!!!! breaks my heart! If the girls weren't so dependant on me at this stage, i would jump on a
plane and go help her ........... love you sis!I always feel good once i've
done some work .... feel a bit more in control of my life. Even tho there is still a heap of things on the go. Have to do Gi gi's birthday invites - i made one up quickly today, looks pretty cute ... very simple. so that will be one of my jobs to do tomorrow.the big girls were painting fairies this afternoon, they have turned out very very very cute - as you will see. Gi and I were playing with "playdos" as she calls it. She is so funny.
I am still sick, so had a nana nap after lunch again and am off to bed now ... i know tomorrow i am going to feel better!
1 comment:
Just love K&E's fairies. What talented grandaughters we have!! L&H, Nana & RB xxxxoooooo
Post a Comment