Thursday, August 31, 2006


busy life ...

this week has seriously flown by, i sort of new it was going to be like this ... just lots going on this week with the kids and our life! Katya had her Grade 2 ballet exam on Tues - i am so so so proud of her, she was so composed and I know they have just practised SO hard.
We finally have had some good rain this week ... very needed. We are having terrible water restrictions, so its such a blessing when we get rain.
Yesterday I know was a fun day, oh yes, I helped Gary buy these really funky cool shoes .. they are blue and silver, very very styley! That was fun, shopping together - although we are pretty bad as we seem to egg each other on, and next thing the budget has been blown to peices - opps! So not something we should do very often!
Sheri and Steve came for dinner, she made tacos - was fun, and yum and good to hang out together. we had alot of laughs.
I worked in the office here today, so good to get on top of things - i do find the day goes VERY fast on thurs tho. Got this beautiful leg of lamb for dinner tonight - yum! It was roast weather, you know raining and windy ... nice comfort food.
Finished a little project that is on the go, don't even have any sneak peaks to show you - will be up next week tho. I am very happy how it turned out - so will post a pic when i get one thru.

Got some really cool new MM products from K - am in love with their new range. am going to go have a play quickly now .... am looking forward to some scrapbooking tomorrow with it.
OK ... i need some sleep.

No comments: