
Wednesday already
i have been meaning to blog much sooner than now - a number of reasons have effected this not happening ... anyway, at least i'm here now. This is our new fridge - isn't it nice! It arrived yesterday. Our old one, which was 2nd hand when we were first married, finally gave up on Friday, so that is pretty exciting stuff. So so nice having a nice new clean one!
I have been feeling a bit under the weather again, too many late night last week and I think I just expect too too much from myself sometimes. So I have had a quiet couple of days trying to get back to good health again - i don't feel too bad, just really tired!
I decided to snap a few photos of the girls yesterday this is one of the better ones. I have to bribe the littlest one with treats as she has such a short attention span. Printed it out on the new printer, it looks great so of course I will be doing a scrapbooking page soon. Thought this was hilarious and had to snap it too. My sister having fun with the littlest niece! She is making dinner tonight - my sister that is!!!!
Fish pie from the latest Donna Hay magazine - we love that mag, have cooked so much stuff out of it. Its just so lovely to have someone else cook for a change - I mean I love cooking, but it tastes different when someone else makes it. Have done some scrappin ... but will have to show you in next post. Nothing too exciting to report really, actually I lie - my clever clever hubby has been working very hard landscaping our backyard - it looks incredible (it was seriously so so so messy before hand) I will go take a couple of quick photos before it gets dark - this is total dedication as I have to get up from the computer go outside where its cold and come back - i hope you appreciate this. ok back in a min ...... ok so it might not look spectacular, but we have planting to do and more pavers to lay, so bear in mind its not the finished product - YET. Ok after all that effort, i can't upload the photos - stay tuned, they will be posted soon!
1 comment:
LOVE your new fridge. Looks like our one!! You will love it. Can't believe how long your 1st one lasted. They DONT make em like that anymore.
I also got a surprise to see how DARK Sheridan's hair is? OH well. A change is good I guess. Luv Mum xxxx
Post a Comment