i was in very very painful labour with our littlest girl. I was an hour off from having her .... man, I am SO glad its this time two years on, as would not want to be back there again for anything! ouch!
Had little gathering with little people, and nemo cake ....
ok am going to pat myself on the back here (which I know is totally corny) but i did love the nemo cake! Nice to have a chat with the girls too .... always nice having a catch up with your friends hey! So its just been nap time, and I hear the little birthday girl is awake ... so better go get her up. We are going to the park for a play this arvo!
P.S. here is my challenge #5 (i do have to confess that I did this for a challenge pack for our local scrapbook shop ... but have not had the time with icing the nemo cake to devote to a lo ... i know you'll all understand)
2 comments:
Oooh! that's beautiful - what gorgeous subtle colours - love it.
Gor! that cake looks tasty, what a little cutie :)
The cake is FAB!!! Happy birthday to your little sweetie...lovely layout as well.
Post a Comment