Wednesday, August 23, 2006

love shoes ...

have just got home, went for chinese with my lil sis and TJ .... we are trying to catch up more often - we always have such a laugh together, its good soul food!!!
Gorgeous day here today ... am so happy summer is back, i am a bit of a sun bunny really! was lovely swimming this morning, although i felt like it was very hard work (you have days like that) went up to my favourite shop Petrol ... had a lay-by to pay (ended up picking up the top - my self control isn't so good up there) was on a bit of a shoe mission too ... decided last night I needed new shoes for summer ... and found two pairs I am totally in love with! This is one pair .. i am wearing them now, haven't taken them off all day ... aren't they cute!!!!! the other pair are brown and very cool too! shoes make me happy ... funny hey! Shoes can totally make an outfit tho ... love them! Called in to K's house and the girls are there scrapbooking today .... I love catching up for a chat, was fun - always good food to be had.
This Layout won the competition at my local scrapbooking shop .... its so sweet that it has my dad in it!
well, i am tired and am getting up at 5.15am to ride my bike ... so its off to bed for me!
nighty night!

3 comments:

Kay said...

OOhh..that is AWESOME. Can't wait for Dad to see it. WELL DONE!! L&H, Mum xxxxxx

Cath said...

I love those shoes! I did a layout in the summer about new sandles I'd bought and DH DD and DS gave me THE most disgusted look and said "You've done a layout about your shoes?" Now I open my current issue of Scrapbook Inspirations and there is a whole section dedicated to a layout on shoes lol! Go on you know you want to! :D

Cath said...

Congratulations btw on the winning layout.