ok ... this is my contribution to annie's next challenge - i found this quiet hard to do. I had to think alot and move bits and pieces around alot. Obvioulsy i am not a geometric type of chic by nature, definitely made me think outside the square.

am still not feeling 100% - an I'm annoyed with myself now - because instead of doing the right thing and actually taking it easy, i forged on expecting WAY too much of myself. So having a quiet couple of days - even had a nana nap today to try and let my body rest.
Went to a girl friend's for lunch today, she has moved into a new house and I haven't seen her apart from the passing "hello" at school. Her new house is lovely and very "her" i can see why she's so happy.
Now that i have finished this challenge (as I've been totally wanting to get it done) I am going to try and clean up my house a bit. Have lil sister coming for dinner tonight - time for a cup of tea.
6 comments:
Great layout, wonderful way to scrap a school photo!!
PS, Take a break...take it easy =)
This is lovely - you like myself struggled - I made it WAY to complicated, then chucked the lot and started again lol!
Well done you for sticking with it it looks great :)
this is a great LO, i love the colours and the angle of the photo, dont change a thing, take care of yourself.:)
This is great! I'm still building up to my page:)
LOVE it. Your very clever! #2 grandaughter looks SO grown up. 5 weeks tomorrow till U arrive. Cant wait!
love how you tucked the picture in! great layout for school pictures!
Post a Comment