i confess i have woken up tired and sore today ... completely and utterley self inflicted!!! sometimes I am my own worst enemy! I am half tossing up doing another triathlon, for something to shoot for - its good to have things to work towards and achieve. However ..... (big pause) i have not run for like 3 months and decided to run to our friend's house yesterday afternoon (as we were going there to watch the Allblacks play - of course!!!!) WELL ... it ended up being about 7.5kms .... and maybe a little far for my first run back. So today I am stiff and sore ... but no complaining as I did it to myself. Just had to have a nana nap as I woke up tired and wasn't coping the best this morning. How pathetic.
This photos is from the Freedom catalogue, its a sea sculpture - cute hey! I have ripped it off for like 1/4 of the price ... my creation is on the right! Will take another when I have the room upstairs a bit more rearranged with my beachy theme .... (as you can tell I'm running on slow mode right now, so it won't happen today)


Aren't we glad the Allblack won hey! Gary was stoked, as he had two bets riding on the game (boys will be boys) we had dinner last night with a girlfriend I swim with - for her birthday which is the same day as Gi gi's. There was a group of 10 of us ... good fun, great food!
Finished another competition for my local scrapbooking shop yesterday, and picked up the copy which won last month's competition - so will post a pic tomorrow (too lazy to get the camera right now) next challenge pack is flowery, so will have to get my inspiration flowing!
Shortly we are off to play bouche' (sp?) at the local park - 4 couples, should be fun. Its 27 degrees here today so I think our summer is on the way again - i am pretty happy about that too, i love love love summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment