Our front fence now has some substance ... after being grey for 3 years, on Saturday Gary did an amazing job with the paint
sprayer thingy (there was a bit of over spray
on the grass and various other objects which were caught in the way - ha! not that bad really -but could see how you could do some damage if you didn't like your neighbours - lol) it is a big job tho as our fence is so long. I took the girls to a school fete on Sat, they loved it. the big girls had a ride on the cup and saucer - funny. They all got lucky dips - i remember the lucky dips, they were great! I picked up this great Dolls House for such a bargain - $15. it was really dirty - so the girls got out with their scrubbing brushes and gave it a good clean (so so cute watching them) and its come up beautifully!
Sunday saw our fence turn to Nile Clay colour - which i totally love. Its a good deep colour and gives the fence a bit of a kick. its exciting seeing colour happen and our house start to change.
My project for this weekend (after being inspired by some beautiful workspaces in the lastest Creating Keepsakes mag) was to completely organise my desk. It took ages but I did get there and I feel very very happy about it, even posted you a pic (I still have to scrap the "love" letters - they are cute tho) ok better go ... was posting this last night and lost it so wanted to do it quickly before I get organised ... time for a cup of tea! and then off to swimming .....

3 comments:
hi love, didn't think you'd be hearing from me! I am now a bit more technologically advanced that should put a smile on your face. Just got to sort the ferals out talk soon. luv Brontx
WOW! look at your scrapping area - how cool is that!
Great photos of your "decorating"
your work area looks awesome and organised :)
Post a Comment