Tuesday, August 29, 2006


chocolate ....


so these are the downfall of me ... i adore them! have just passed the recipe on because its too good to keep to yourself. I mean just look at the picture .... how can you resist! AND I have these sitting upstairs in my kitchen .... yum!

Went to the dentist this morning, a new dentist and a bit of a flash dentist, got a little goodie bag on the way out ... makes you feel a bit special when that happens! Got to look after your teeth, like my nana said "you only have one set so look after them very well" and I do!

Katya just completed her Grade 2 ballet exam, took heaps of pics so that will be fun to scrap. She loves dancing and she seemed very happy with it all. I am going to make her chocolate pudding for desert tonight - as a little reward for completing her exam (its a family recipe ... i love traditions that are passed down, mum made it for us, now I'm making it for my kids - cute)

3 comments:

Kay said...

YUM!! Watched Nigella today on the Food Channel & she made the choccy pavlova. You remind me of her. She LOVES chocolate too. G made an AWESOME job of the painting. Well done! Your desk looks great too & very organised!!

Anonymous said...

love your tagged layout...and I NEED SOME OF THOSE COOKIES LIKE RIGHT NOW....they look so good I could lick my computer screen!!

Just Say Julie said...

WOW! i am totally craving some chocolate right now!