Saturday, September 02, 2006

river fire ....
we went to River Fire tonight, was fantastic. I was in two minds weather to go as Gary was playing golf and it would have been easier to get the kids organised and blob at home, but I am so glad we went. It was just so cool, and the kids loved it. The traffic was completely fine, actually easy - not a problem at all. Gary came in too, so it was even better.
Enjoying the weekend, didn't get out for a ride ..... had a cruizy start to the day for a change - made hotcakes - yum! Scrapbooked Gianna's birthday with my new Making Memories products ... the cheeky range which is very cool and fun! will post photos tomorrow as I'm too lazy to get the camera now.
We went to a talk at our church last night about The Bible, it was quite fascinating and gave some ideas on how it all came together. Our priest is amazing and very knowledgeable, we both enjoy hearing his opinions on things.
Gearing up for Father's Day tomorrow ... we are going to take Gary for breaky at this great cafe on the water, will make sure I take the camera - nighty night!

No comments: