i have been playing on my tidy, super organised scrapbooking desk. I love emily's challenge for scrapbooking cards each week, and i have started it myself. so here are my first 3 weeks.
week 2 - what is powerful to me
week 3 - i am ....
its a great challenge, as they are small so its a quick and easy to keep on top of it. I have put the front and back under each other (i'm sure you get the idea)

24 comments:
beautiful cards!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I hope your package comes soon... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I really like your goal layout too... you need to come and make me run! well, walk at least, lol! Have a great day!
Those are so cute, I am going to start mine this weekend!!!
These are brilliant!! What a fantastic idea. TFS
great cards! i love em's work... she started teaching at our store about 3 years ago! can't wait to see her when she's back in perth in april/may!! she's heaps of fun!
Hey luv,
Great work on the challenge yet to start but thanx for the e-mail. Hope you've had a great long week-end, a bit hot but we survived. Talk soon.
I love your cards Chanel! Super cute... thank you for stopping my my blog.
Can't wait for the next time we travel up to QLD again!
Gorgeous cards, good luck with the marathon too :-)
I love the way you used the pictures on the cards. Isn't this challenge fun? TFS
These are so cute!! Looking forward to seeing more!! xx
all 3 are awesome!!! love the pic of the sneakers! & good luck w/ your training!! can't wait to see your #4
These are great Chanel... you caught right up... I love that these come together so quickly, although I have been a perfect slacker about getting mine done on time!LOL...
i love the way you have used full photos on your cards the one of the couple I particularily like
These are all beautiful. Lovely colors in all the cards.
Beautiful cards! Love them all!
Lovely cards, can't wait to see more
WOW! Cool cards!
Love them!
neat cards! I think I'll have to do this myself.
I adore your paper on your "I Am" card. All of your cards look great! So diverse and lovely. You are a great scrapbooker.
those are awesome!!! love them!! I STILL have to get mine done!!! maybe tomorrow!!! hahve a fbulous night!!
Those cards are awesome! I love them!
Beautiful cards :)
OK. I'm bookmarking you! I want to see what you do all year! Great job. Really like the style!
rachel
Wow!! Missed these on my previous visits. They look so cool! Love the gorgeous photo's on the back.
Love these! They are awesome. I agree how easy it is to do this mini challenge that is such a burst of creativity!
Post a Comment