Big day here ....


wow ... its been a big day! Emra went off to Grade 1 ... 2 down, 1 to go - LOL! She was so excited, and was totally happy to be there starting her new journey. I however, did shed a tear! I am an emotional mummy .... she's my little friend, i will be sad that she won't be around! Don't get me wrong, i am totally excited for her and know she is SO ready and will grow, learn so much! It will be a different year for me, just having Gianna at home .....
Have had a fun few days ... they seem to blur a bit sometimes!
I have some photos to share. We had friends over for a bbq on sat night - i don't know if you all had one of th
ese growing up ... but these were all the rage when i was a kid. My girls just love it, and I scored our one from mum ... so we are bring back the pineapple. Ours is a bit more colourful than when we were growing up ....
I have some photos to share. We had friends over for a bbq on sat night - i don't know if you all had one of th
ese growing up ... but these were all the rage when i was a kid. My girls just love it, and I scored our one from mum ... so we are bring back the pineapple. Ours is a bit more colourful than when we were growing up .... one of our friends bought his little puppy over yesterday. She is so
cute, and just wanted to play with our dog - full on! Yan
i was so good with her, as she was seriously just jumping on yani to whole time ... was so cute! the girls loved her of course.
cute, and just wanted to play with our dog - full on! Yan
i was so good with her, as she was seriously just jumping on yani to whole time ... was so cute! the girls loved her of course. and of course, Emra the big school girl ... i am so proud.

For any of the Y2R girls checking in, i got my box of goodies today. Totally love the new book Heidi has put out called "Just for Looks" its really cool ... very inspirational.


Finally ... Card # 4 for emily's challenge - i have to be honest, i am in love with this .... its cute, its fun and its quick ... sometimes, time is of the essence - i know you'll know what I mean :-)
i am off to bed, i am off for a 10km run in the morning ... onwards to my goal!
19 comments:
Another beautiful card, your work is fab :-)
Love it! This one is brillant - well done - TFS :)
Beautiful card - love this! Hey- is that a little Border Collie - ahhh how sweet!
gorgeous card thanks for the comment I agree it's great to see what everyone is doing thanks for sharing
Looks very cool Chanel! I love those HS journaling spots, just got some myself! SO your little girl is off to school... bittersweet I am sure. I bawled like a baby over Pre-K!!
Your card is seriously awesome! Really love it...
I like your card so much1 I'm really likeing how even though some of us have chosen the same things every now and then, our reasons are all so different! It's just really cool to see!
rachel
I love your colors! The card is so sweet.
Yay! good luck sweetie, a big step in life :)
Your doggie is gorgeous :)
I've SO got the on the wrong track with this emily challenge, but Hey! it'll do!
Wow, Emra looks gorgeous in her uniform!!
Lovely cards!
Beautiful card! Loving checking out everyone else's cards, Its so inspirational.
love your new avatar!! way to go with with goal!!! how was the 10k?? and that card is so cute...mine are tonights project!!! gonna get them done!!! can't wait to see some of your heidi swapp class projects!!!
congrats to emra...gr.1...that's a big deal!! my son will be doing that in sept. and my daughter will be starting kindergarten!! with just the babe at home...totally a different dynamic!! enjoy the time!!! have a fabulous day!!
Great card. Love what you have done
Great card. And a 10k run. I don't even know what to say about that, I'm impressed. Rock on!
Beautiful card, i love it :)
oooooooh!! another fantastic card! love the brown, & the scroll...just awesome! have fun on your run!!
I love how this turned out. I really like that swirly at the top of your card. I'm always drawing swirlies on everything. Good job with running too! I'm very proud. :0)
Loving all your cards!
love your card - i love chinese characters
Post a Comment