Thursday, January 04, 2007

how funny is this ....

i saw it on another blog ~ so of course because i'm on holiday and I have nothing better to do than check which celebrities I look like (hello) ... thought I would post the results.

ok ... am going to do something constructive now ... like reading a magazine - LOL!




Finished this LO last night too .....

5 comments:

Danielle said...

WOW those 8 ladies sure do look like you!!! That's so cool :)

Great layout!

Bare said...

I love those things! They're so much fun! You're truly talented! I've really wanted to get into scrapbooking, but am just not that talented-- am thinking of taking a class, though :0)

Jude said...

OKay, I did that face thing too...I actually had Howard Dean as a match. HUH??? That was a little insulting.I chose to ignore him and be happy about the Julia ROberts match!LOL. Your New LO is great, love the way you wrote on it!

Kimberly White said...

hee hee hee! What a great idea! Love that layout! Looks like you guys had fun! Kim

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fab time :)

Happy New year xx

Cath (artsncaff)