monday night ....
its hot ... and humid! I am going to go jump in the pool and refresh! i love having a pool .... i mean really love it!
had a great day, started with a mini sleep in, then hotcakes for breaky .. yum!
picked up sis and headed to Ikea with the girls, that place is MASSIVE. i mean ... full on, HUGE! anyway, after 3 hours and being completely over it by the end ... we got some cool storage stuff, and other bits and pieces. I am on a bit of a mission at the moment, trying to organise the girls rooms, my scrapbook desk and other areas that keep catching my eye!
Then because i am blessed to have sisters that are hairdressers, i had a haircut - i went shorter. I love having my hair cut, feels like a new start ... so good. actually the whole family got hair cuts, poor Sheridan had her work cut out for her today!!! ! :-)
I got my new DT pack ... so excited about that, some super cool stuff in there. I am hating not being able to photograph it and show you (hoping my cable arrives in the mail tomorrow - fingers crossed)
ok ... am going to have that swim now!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so pool jealous!! I want one, Micah doesn't! I am so glad we are finally getting an Ikea close by...I got all excited until i read it wasn't opening until 2009?!?!? WHat's the deal with that?LOL. I can't wait to see your new haircut. (I am the sister who cuts hair in my family!!)Have a good day in your warm weather...I may have to come for a visit...LOL.
Hi Chanel
my e-mail is lindsey_loo_cord@hotmail.com
but what I need from you is your e-mail, and we will send out the first info e-mail. Its going to be really fun. Hope that your marathon training is going well. Good luck!!
Okay, if ONLY it was warm enough her to get in a pool! I'm dreaming of Spring days soon!!
you lucky girl!!!!! Well we aren't freezing here today but it is NOT pool weather! Have fun though!
Lynn
so glad you had a fabulous trip and that you're back!!! can't wait to see your photo's. and even though it's humid and hot...I would give anything to be jumping into your pool too...LOL!!! at least today it was above zero!!! And good for you...getting out there and running!!! go girl!!!! I have issues with ikea...I can spend hours and a fortune in there...love their stuff!!! have a great night!
WOW, sounds like a perfect day...good for you!!!
xo
Post a Comment