its humid and hot here in brisvegas .... we have resorted to putting the air con on (usually we get great breezes in the afternoon as we are up high, but at the moment the breeze is hot)
the
girls have been enjoying swimming in the pool and had friends over yesterday ... they were swimming all morning, it certainly makes everyone sleep well. Can't believe the holidays are almost over. I think going away for 
Blair and Gary playing wiione of our day trips in Melbourne - wikid scenery!
lunch at the Dish ... cool place!
It is where they got the transmission of the first men walking on the moon - very interesting stuff!

the dish moved about while we were there ....
the Dubbo Zoo was truely the best part of
the trip for me. It was so much fun riding around past the animals ... i just loved every part of it!
How cute does Gianna look on this baby giraffe? And I was stoked with getting this shot of the
lion yawning ... they are amazing animals!
this last shot was from our last
nights accomodation, where they had deer on site for the kids to feed. It was such a great distraction, Ems especially was out there for hours looking after them all ... she's going to be a wildlife warrior she tells us!
so i am off to take these kids for a swim .... cleaned up my scrapbook desk, so glad to have that done, it was a nightmare. looking forward to scrapbooking later ... yay! enjoy your weekend!
its hours later, and have to report that I went for a run ... (have to go to mapmyrun to check the distance) but I felt a million times better than I have been - HORRAY! I think its because I've been running first thing in the morning, and i haven't had enough fuel, so the energy just hasn't been there. I was so stoked today .... there is light - YAY! have a great night :-)
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!! we have a holiday here today!




4 comments:
wow...looks like a fabulous vacation!!! your photo's alwaya make me want to jump ship and move on over to Australia...LOL!!! how's the running going??? staying on track I hope!! hope your weekend is great...can't wait to se what you do with vacation photo's!! ciao for now!
Happy Australia Day hon! Wow your hols look fab! :)
It certainly has been hot in Brisvegas! We've had the aircon on most days. Love all your pics from your trip! The Dubbo zoo looks fantastic, we must go there!
Best of luck with the marathon training!
love your holiday shots... especially the zoo ones, looks like a lovely zoo! i had heard of it, but didn't realise how nice it is there...
tell me about the heat, here yesterday got to 45 degrees at 6.30pm! and another hot one today! luckily we do like the heat - after all it is summer!
we're getting ready for back to school too - i haven't started covering books yet, gotta do that!
keep up the great job with your marathon training... you're a champ!
hugs,
melissa :)
Post a Comment