Tuesday, January 02, 2007

glasses, luggage and art ....
the girls were supposed to go see Happy Feet today with one of my good friends, however it sold out right as we were getting the tickets ... so maybe tomorrow. I had a few things to do at the shops anyhow, Gary's birthday is this week and it always stresses me out being right after christmas and new years .... so i have learnt to get organised so its all really good and I have great gifts. I guess I hit a wall after all the christmas shopping .... i am onto it this year tho! I had a few BIG finds on the way tho - LOL! I have this fav homewares store called Earthborn, so while passing by I spotted these cute glasses, so they were an instant purchase. While at the register I spotted the cool canvas (featured - its a large canvas, it doesn't look like it by the pic) I loved the bright pink - and frangapani's are such summer flowers ... we have a real "summer" house and it will look so cool downstairs .... then we go to Target to actually get one of the gifts, and they have all this cool kids luggage 30% off ...
we do travel alot, so I'm thinking the girls will really use them .... so they are all pulling their new bags around Target, can you imagine it was like a road train going around the place, luckily we didn't take anyone out in the process .... LOL! it was quiet a sight!



I have finally replaced the ink in my printer, and therefore could go scrapbook while Gi was having her sleep. thought I'd better start with christmas day .... ok, better get think about what we are going to have for dinner .... any ideas anyone??????? LOL!

9 comments:

Melissa H said...

i remember that store when i was in qld last feb - gorgeous stuff!! trying to picture you guys at the shopping centre with all that gear! if it was anything like where i was today, i would have been totally stressed! (i was just with a trolley!)

Yvette Adams said...

Good on you for doing a christmas layout already! It looks great!

We saw Happy Feet today. DD and I loved it. DH... not so much. Hope you get to see it soon! I bet you were all disappointed to just miss out today.

Love your new glasses.

Jenney said...

Hey Chanel! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

You're very talented!!

Jude said...

Love the luggage!! That Target...it gets me every time! I just run in for a "few" things, then BAM...I am redecorating or something! Hope all the birthday festivities are fun!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! I enjoyed your shopping blog! I never made it to the after christmas sales this year. So it was nice to hear you made some good purchases. I like your Christmas Layout too! I am still finishing up some Halloween LO's from last year.~lol~ I know I am slow! I will be doing last year Christmas LO soon tho. TFS!

Anonymous said...

PS-the pixs of the gals with their luggage is just so cute! I need to run to Target and get one for my son(well, a sponge bob one or more boyish one that is). He needs one for overnight bag trip to his grandma's house. TFS that! Cute they rolled them thru Target-I can imagine the noise~hee~

Scrappytbear said...

How cute are those little suitcases! That flower photo simply Glows! awesome blog!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Cute suitcases!

That glass looks like it was done with a Heidi Swapp mask...was it?

Vee said...

beautiful glasses!!
Happy New Year!